The season of giving is upon us, and it's time to break out those DIY chops! From parents and children to friends and significant others, the holidays are a perfect time to put your handiness to good use.
We've created a list of awesome DIY Christmas gifts for everyone on your list, organized in each category from easiest to hardest. Who knows? Maybe you'll find a great new DIY tradition! Follow the links with each gift to find the most magical DIY Christmas gifts complete with how-to instructions and materials that you will need.
DIY For Him
- DIY Bottle Organizer: Help him store and show off his wine collection with this thoughtful DIY.
- Device Organizer: Charge and gather all your devices in one place. Never go hunting for them again!
- Raw Wood Cutting Board: This beautiful gift is made better with personal engravings.
DIY For Her
- iPhone Stand: Give the gift of more effortless multitasking with help from this easy DIY stand!
- Wall Mail Organizer: This isn't just a stylish addition to the home, but an unbelievably versatile one as well!
- Corner Storage Bin: This little cabinet is perfect for storing food, blankets, or anything else in the home.
DIY For Parents
- Mounted Bottle Opener: Your folks will love popping the lid off sodas, beers, and everything in between.
- Wooden Clock: Design a personalized way to tell the time, all within a few short hours of work!
- Plant Stand: The green thumbs in your life are sure to appreciate this impressive, hand-made stand!
DIY For Children
- DIY Desk Organizer: This cute yet functional project is excellent for kids of all ages and very easy to make.
- Tic Tac Toe: Great for the younger kids in your life or some budding strategists!
- Magnetic Chalkboard: A gift like this will always be put to good use.
DIY For Friends
- WFH Footrest: Take some strain off your friends' back with a customizable footrest.
- Pencil Or Utensil Holder: Give the gift of organization with this stylish three-part item holder.
- Floating Wall Shelf: Your friends will love showing off their items on such a stylish DIY shelf.
Visit Gabriel Building Supply For Your DIY Needs
We know holiday gift-giving can be frantic, especially when sourcing the DIY tools and materials you need for your next Christmas gift. If you're looking for an item in particular or unsure where to get started, look no further than the friendly faces at Gabriel Building Supply. With two locations and easy-to-access storefronts, we've got everything in stock to make your Christmas crafting a success.
Get started on your next holiday project by calling the team at our Ponchatoula (985.386.3525) or Amite (985.748.3525) locations. From our little family to yours, have a very merry holiday season!
Our Latest Articles
Free estimates for building projects
Let's Get Your Project Started
Contact Gabriel Building Supply for a free estimate on your supplies. Our experienced team is ready to discuss your project specs and provide a detailed, obligation-free quote tailored to your specific construction needs.